Apartment Maintenance Tips
- After bathing or showering, remove hair from tub drain to prevent clogs.
- Do not dispose of any food items in the room sinks, there are no disposals.
- Never dispose of personal sanitary items in the toilets.
- Report any unusual water leakage, running toilets, or dripping faucets to the office immediately.
- Take all personal trash from your room to the dumpsters outside of the parking garage on a regular basis.
Ohio Stater Student Housing strives to provide the best service to our residents. To make a maintenance request, please call the phone numbers below. If you receive a voicemail, please leave your full apartment address including number, your maintenance problem, and a name and contact number.
Call this number for maintenance requests during maintenance office hours (10am – 6pm) and leave a message including your full address, maintenance problem, name, and contact number.
What constitutes an emergency?
- No working toilets in the apartment
- No water
- No heat
- Water leak